- Seeds sold on the website are not intended for cultivation, and all information contained on the website is for informational purposes only.
- Seeds are sold only to persons of age.
- The shop owner is not responsible for the use of purchased seeds for illegal purposes.
- Prices given in the Shop are given in Polish zlotys or converted into euros and are gross prices (including VAT).
- Conclusion of the sales contract follows after sending by e-mail confirmation of acceptance for order implementation.
- To all matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply, in particular: Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- Products not returnable:
a. original packaging is open or damaged.
b. products with a short expiry date for which the complaint processing time may result in expiry
- To withdraw from the contract, please send this information to the contact address attached below
- Return the purchased goods along with promotional products that resulted from its purchase in accordance with the instructions received from us.
- The customer has 14 days to make a return from the date of notification to withdraw from the contract.
- The refund will be made the same way as the payment was made within 7 days of receipt of the goods by our company.
Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of customers’ personal data collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement.
- The recipients of customers’ personal data of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or by courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or the intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the electronic payment or credit card payment methods, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected subject handling the payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access the data and correct it.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
- Customers’ personal data is deleted from the store database no later than 30 days after the order is completed
Contact email address:
The owner of the store is: